- Stop this constant defense to anything such as "ganito talaga dito". That's very unacceptable.
- Being professional has nothing to do with your race, skin color, wealth, religion, health, work and age.
- Never be late! Most of us are coming late like 30 minutes without even notifying other people. That's very rude. Remember that time is gold.
- Be capable of answering "yes" or "no". Most of us answer "maybe". It's either you can or cannot. To decide is not hard.
- Be good in keeping commitments. Read the number three (3) above. We agreed to have meeting at 4pm on October 18. It was already 5pm and still waiting. I sent text, no reply. I called, no answer.
- Always be specific. If you are sending a report to via email and your boss asked you what time, be specific regarding what time are you sending an email. (What time in the afternoon? Baka mga 3 or 4 pm. What time 3 or 4 pm? 4pm.). No need to go through back and forth!
- Reply or confirm via chat, email, text messages, etc. I tried to send email, text messages to people I know personally, I got no replies at all. Listen, if you don't have access to Internet, it's not a problem. But, we are the Social Media capital of the world. We have the most number of Facebook users in the world, 67 millions! Start replying!
If we are dreaming to be one of the developed countries, our professional values, ways of doing business, interactions must be equally developed, too. We are a very rich country but stupid poor.
Hate me or not, I don't care.