Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
- 50 Configurable Trigger Events: in a intelligent event engine tool where “the configuration limit is your imagination” (geo-fences, time & distance, speed limits, time windows and much more specific user events).
- Turn by Turn Reports: By tracking the vehicle’s heading change, a turn-by-turn report can be achieved. This leads to detailed tracking of a vehicle’s route and also to a reduction of unnecessary reports on long straight roads and highways.
- GPS Back Log and Acceleration: Positive and negative accelerations can be monitored to generate reports on large gas pedal usage and breaking/crashing conditions. Also a GPS Back Log that stores all data received from the internal GPS module at a 1-second rate can be retrieved at any time, for example when a large negative acceleration (possible crash) is detected. With this log, the last minute of the vehicle’s location/speed can be examined second by second.
- FOTA – Firmware Over the Air with a single command.
- DOTA – Download Over the Air – easily control your unit over GPRS or SMS.
- Intelligent RS232 port (DB9 connector) for MDT – Mobile Data Terminals, Bar Code Scanners, Satellite Modems, RFID Readers, OBDII –CAN-Bus devices.
- UDP and/or TCP communications protocol available. Up to 10 different IP and/or DNS + 5 different SMS and/or SMPP destination addresses.
- 4 Inputs – 4 Outputs / 1 Analog input / 1 Ignition Input.
- Audio / Voice port.
- Optional Internal back-up battery.
- Standard TAIP ASCII GPS Protocol: makes it easy to integrate in any AVL/mapping server solution.
- Store and Forward: 1200 events
- Aluminum housing.