ANTARES is an RTTW (Real Time Two Way) tracking device for use in the mobile asset tracking and reporting communicator. It is ideal for commercial fleet management or private vehicle location systems. It combines the precision of GPS the power of 2.5 and 3 G wireless networks. Available in GPRS and CDMA 800, 900, 1800 or 1900 MHz bands. Antares is compatible with virtually any fleet management software.
- 50 Configurable Trigger Events: in a intelligent event engine tool where “the configuration limit is your imagination” (geo-fences, time & distance, speed limits, time windows and much more specific user events).
- Turn by Turn Reports: By tracking the vehicle’s heading change, a turn-by-turn report can be achieved. This leads to detailed tracking of a vehicle’s route and also to a reduction of unnecessary reports on long straight roads and highways.
- GPS Back Log and Acceleration: Positive and negative accelerations can be monitored to generate reports on large gas pedal usage and breaking/crashing conditions. Also a GPS Back Log that stores all data received from the internal GPS module at a 1-second rate can be retrieved at any time, for example when a large negative acceleration (possible crash) is detected. With this log, the last minute of the vehicle’s location/speed can be examined second by second.
- FOTA – Firmware Over the Air with a single command.
- DOTA – Download Over the Air – easily control your unit over GPRS or SMS.
- Intelligent RS232 port (DB9 connector) for MDT – Mobile Data Terminals, Bar Code Scanners, Satellite Modems, RFID Readers, OBDII –CAN-Bus devices.
- UDP and/or TCP communications protocol available. Up to 10 different IP and/or DNS + 5 different SMS and/or SMPP destination addresses.
- 4 Inputs – 4 Outputs / 1 Analog input / 1 Ignition Input.
- Audio / Voice port.
- Optional Internal back-up battery.
- Standard TAIP ASCII GPS Protocol: makes it easy to integrate in any AVL/mapping server solution.
- Store and Forward: 1200 events
- Aluminum housing.
Post a Comment