Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Friday, October 07, 2022
This month, I am able to land a job as a customer support for a Canadian telecommunications company. After weeks of training, the management decided to onboard us as one of the loyalty specialists in the campaign. The company is one of the BPO companies in Bonifacio Global City, still in Taguig City.
|A screenshot after searching my name on Google where I am connected to TELUS International Philippines as a customer loyalty specialist.|
Me and my fellow workmates were able to get the position as the fourth batch of loyalty team members that provide services to keep customers.
|My employee ID as one of the loyalty specialists.|
It is so exciting to learn the skills on how to keep customers, provide loyalty programs and extend help to make sure clients enjoy the products and services they love for so long a time.
If you guys are planning to be one of the loyalty specialists, here are my tips that I can impart:
- Get educated: Pursue a degree or certification in marketing, customer service, or a related field.
- Gain experience: Get relevant experience by working in customer service or marketing.
- Build your network: Connect with other loyalty agents and industry professionals through networking events, online forums, and social media.
- Familiarize yourself with loyalty programs: Research and learn about different loyalty programs, including how they work, their benefits, and how to evaluate their success.
- Develop strong communication skills: A loyalty agent must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to be able to effectively interact with customers and clients.
- Be knowledgeable about the industry: Stay updated with the latest trends and developments in the customer loyalty and marketing industries.
- Be customer-focused: A loyalty agent must be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and have a genuine desire to help customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behavior: Analyze customer data to identify patterns and make informed decisions about how to improve customer experiences and increase loyalty.
Let me know in the comments if you've been working in the call center sector in the Philippines and how would you like to be part of customer loyalty.
Monday, October 03, 2022
Today marks the beginning of streaming via Bigo Live. I official signed up as one of the Bigo hosts under the Solid Tropang Kapatiran (STK) agency.
One of my livestream events on the app.
If you wish to be one of us, don't forget to download the Bigo Live app and enter my invitation code 345014126 and find more surprises to earn money. Visit https://www.bigo.tv/user/GerryYabesPH to follow me on Bigo as well.