- Assist other store employees with their work
- Disseminate tasks and orders to employees
- Train and evaluate trainees
- Check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Check the products before the opening and closing of the store
- Encode the delivered or ordered materials or products
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters.
- Act as officer in charge whenever the presence of the Manager is not available.
An employee is a supervisor if he has the power and authority to do the following actions (according to the Ontario Ministry of Labour):
- Give instructions and/or orders to subordinates.
- Be held responsible for the work and actions of other employees.
Post a Comment